A vacation is an investment worth protecting.
Whether you take one vacation a year, or travel internationally on a regular basis for your business, a good travel insurance plan will cover you for virtually every unexpected contingency. USTravel's prefered insurance vendor is Travel Guard.
With travel insurance through Travel Guard you'll have valuable coverage that travels with you and your family. Travel Guard is America's leading provider of travel insurance plans and assistance programs and they are there to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
From travel delays due to bad weather or a missed connection, a lost piece of luggage, or a medical emergency in a foreign country, help is only a phone call away.
Contact your agent today to find out more information on travel insurance rates.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance
- Your flight has been cancelled.*
- Your bags are lost and your medication is in it. You need to have an emergency prescription filled.*
- Your passport and wallet are stolen, and you need emergency cash and a replacement passport.*
- You’re involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. You need medical evacuation.*
- You need to cancel your trip due to illness.*
- Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. You need your non-refundable expenses covered and to get to your destination.*
- You have a medical emergency in a foreign country.*
- A terrorist incident occurs in the city where you’re planning to visit and you want to cancel your trip.*
- A hurricane forces you to evacuate your resort, hotel or cruise.*
- You lose your job but you’ve already paid for your trip or cruise and need your cash back.
* Source: By Peter Greenberg
TODAY Travel Editor / March. 27, 2007
WA Seller of Travel #601824183