COPYRIGHT AND LICENSES
USTravel, LLC owns or licenses the data, content, graphics, sound, artwork and computer code for this website (the "Content"). The Content may not be copied, modified, redistributed or republished from this website without the express written consent of USTravel, LLC.
INFORMATION SENT TO USTravel, LLC FROM USERS
Anything a user sends to USTravel, LLC will, as between the user and USTravel, LLC, be the sole property of USTravel, LLC, and is transmitted at the sole risk of the user. USTravel, LLC will assume no liability for interception of such transmissions. All e-mails, forms, messages, ideas and suggestions sent to USTravel, LLC will, as between the user and USTravel, LLC, become the sole property of USTravel, LLC.
THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN OR FIND ON, THROUGH OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EFFORT TO ACHIEVE PURPOSE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, PRIVACY, TITLE, YEAR 2000 COMPLIANCE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. USTravel, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT CODE, DATA, CONTENT, FILES, ACCESS OR ANY COMBINATION OF THE ABOVE ARE FREE OF ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES OR CORRUPTIONS. IN NO EVENT SHALL USTravel, LLC OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, REGARDLESS WHETHER ANY SUCH CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, NOR FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, EVEN IF USTravel, LLC WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR WAS GROSSLY NEGLIGENT, RESULTING FROM:
- ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT FOUND HEREIN;
- ANY FAILURE OR DELAY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMPONENT OF THE WEBSITE FOR RESERVATIONS OR TICKETING;
- ANY INTERRUPTION OF USE OR CORRUPTION OF DATA CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE;
- THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE BY USTravel, LLC OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER; OR
- ANY MATTER BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF USTravel, LLC OR ITS LICENSEES OR LICENSORS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF USTravel, LLC EXCEED THE TOTAL CHARGES SET FORTH ON THE ITINERARY GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY
Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, and, as such, some portion of the above limitation may not apply to you. In such jurisdictions, USTravel, LLC’s liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
USTravel, LLC may terminate or restrict any user's access to USTravel, LLC’s website at any time, without notice and without liability to USTravel, LLC. The user agrees that it shall abide by the following operating policies, which may be amended at any time and without notice, and at USTravel, LLC’s sole discretion.
- The user agrees not to post or transmit any message anonymously or under a false name.
- The user agrees not to post or transmit any message that is libelous, defamatory or discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- The user agrees not to post or transmit any message, data, image or program that is illegal, indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- The user agrees not to post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the intellectual property rights of others.
- The user agrees not to interfere with use of the website by USTravel, LLC or any other user.
- The user agrees not to post or transmit any file that contains a virus, worm, "Trojan horse" or any other destructive feature, regardless whether damage is intended or unintended by the user.
- The user agrees not to post or transmit any message that is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- The user agrees that its use of the USTravel, LLC website is for education or amusement purposes only, and that the user shall not post or transmit any commercial advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation for goods or services.
- The user agrees not to list or send unsolicited or mass e-mails to any other user. GOVERNING LAW
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Alaska, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Except for equitable relief sought by USTravel, LLC, which may be sought in any court of competent jurisdiction, user consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts located in Anchorage, Alaska.