A shout out to our awesome employees.
At USTravel, our greatest resource is our employees that handle your business every day. From the water cooler to our near-famous pot lucks, each office has a team of travel professionals that not only make travel their profession, it is their passion.
We are proud to say that our average employee tenure is 10 years. While the Company is dedicated to providing the highest quality travel services in the industry, we realize this commitment can only be fulfilled through the contributions of a professional and motivated workforce.
It is Company policy to implement fair and effective human resources and operational policies and practices.
- Provide equal employment opportunity and treatment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability or marital status.
- Provide competitive wages and employee benefits.
- Establish reasonable hours of work based on the Company's service requirements.
- Monitor and comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations concerning employee safety.
- Provide training consistent with the Company's requirements for those whose needs, capabilities and desires warrant such training.
- Accept constructive suggestions which relate to methods, procedures, working conditions, and the nature of the work performed.
- Establish appropriate procedures for employees to discuss matters of interest or concern with their immediate supervisors or managers.